Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Tree at The Mine Shack is bigger again and a new member of the site is here!


The Tree has Grown!

When I have gone at the Mine Shack I have seen something really cool! The tree has grown again! This is hot it looks right now and I think it will grow AGAIN I mean I am sure it will grow AGAIN :)
Maybe in the middle of the summer it will make some fruits and a new party will be out or at the next Earth Day Party something will happed with the tree!
Until then, Waddle on CP!

Say hello to a new member of this site Mihai_Razvan!

Mihai_Razvan is a new member of this site and now we will post on this site everyday and we will appear in all photos (except Billybob's photos).
As you can see he is a member and I will be one again in some days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment